The FQ-100™ performance fog generator is designed to meet the rigorous demands of the nightclub, theatrical and touring industries. This updated version of the industry standard F-100 fog generator produces any atmosphere – from dense fog to fine mist. The legendary Atmospheres® Fog Generating fluid is specially formulated to provide a dense, safe, water-based fog of a fine particulate size.
In addition to low noise levels ideal for theatrical and studio work, the FQ-100 also includes an internal LCD digital menu system providing the ability to set the volume control, timer control, and DMX functions as desired. The FQ-100 performance fog generator continues the tradition and benchmark set by the original F-100.
- Large 9.5 liter removable fluid reservoir for extended use
- Atmospheres® scientifically formulated fluid provides optimum particulate size for lighting applications
- LCD Menu
- Timer with interval, duration, and volume; set DMX; continuous fogging, Manual ON/OFF
- 3-pin and 5-pin XLR DMX in/out connectors
- Fluid level sight gauge
- User replaceable fluid filter
- Fluid Types: HQ, Stage
- 566 m3 per minute maximum output
- 10 min / liter fluid consumption rate
- 11 minutes warm-up time
- optoelectronic liquid sensor with auto shutoff
- Low-maintenance, corrosion-resistant vaporizing chamber
- Dual carrying handlesy
- Safety cable mounting point
- 100-120 VAC 50/60 Hz or 200-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- External Remote: Provides easy control of the FQ-100 with adjustable output knob and push button. 5-pin DMX cable is required to connect the external remote to the FQ100.